These are the Getting there mobility pilots
as of April 13 you can participate again.
April 13 untill June 6
Use the e‑bike for a week for your commute. It’s free!
- It’s good for your body.
- It’s good for your mind.
- An e‑bike is suited for longer distances than a regular bike.
- No sweat (literally) — the pedal assistance makes biking less strenuous.
- Using an e‑bike is cheaper than driving./li>
Join! Carpool for a good cause!
Carpool more often? Driving to campus with a campus colleague and for charity? Carpooling is fun and offers more than you might think. With the ‘Toogethr Rideshare’ app you can arrange it safely, simply and quickly.
- Enlarge your network and get to know your campus colleagues.
- Useful and flexible: the app matches you with other EHC colleagues. You plan each ride separately so you don’t have to drive back and forth with the same colleagues.
- You can save on your traveling expenses.
- Ride sharing is more sustainable.
- It’s sociable: have a chat or a work meeting during your journey.
Not available at the moment
The on-site bike mechanic will check it for you.
- Free check-up for your bike.
- Check-up is performed by a professional bike mechanic.
- The frame and moving parts will be checked. Simple adjustments are made immediately.
- Done while you wait (10 to 15 minutes).
- Your bike is ready for the winter!
Did you know that cycling is good for both body and mind?
Scientific evidence for this has been bundled for The European Mobility Week.
Get further with
With the “Getting There” mobility pilots we want to give you more options to travel to and from campus and we are introducing more options for our commute. We challenge ourselves to leave the car at home more often and to travel smartly from home to work and back. By smart travel we mean cycling safe, using an e‑bike, driving together and/or using public transport. By traveling smart, you are not only healthy, you also have the opportunity to interact with other people working on campus. It’s good for reducing CO2 emissions and it’s also good for your wallet.